MSU3.1 is an automatic Generator controller, intended for easy control and management of all necessary functions on Gen-Set applications. The controller can be used with single or three phase generator systems.
The unit is designed with high process power for versatile and accurate control of generator functions. It controls 3 phase or single phase generator voltages while monitoring single phase generator load current.
User can program any of the auxiliary i/o ports for custom applications. The menu offers extensive control for each i/o and all the parameters can be configured via PC, using the ENKO PRO-Link configuration program. All the parameters can also be configured from the front panel controls. SMS messages can be sent, using optional GSM interface module.
Many of the control variables can be displayed as required. The analog sensor characteristics can be adjusted from the menu to adapt any sensor. There are altogether 10 i/o ports available, where each one can be independently configured via program menu.
Load power is also measured and can be used with dedicated functions in the menu. Decisions can be made depending on active and/or reactive power of the load. Total accumulated power is also measured and recorded.
MSU3.1 control module is optimized for enhanced applications, where customer demands are high and allows minimal solutions for all genset applications with high reliability.
- 2 LED displays
- LED alarm indicators on front panel
- Full control and protection of diesel engine and alternator
- 6 digital input ports (all configurable)
- 2 analog input ports
- 5 digital output ports (3 configurable, all outputs dry contact relay)
- Automatic and Test operation modes
- Three phase Generator voltage and single phase current sensing
- Automatic or manual control of the GCB relay
- Measurement of KW, KVA, KVAr, KWh and Power Factor
- TrueRMS measurements ensure best accuracy
- Engine pre-heat function
- RS232/485 ModBUS RTU protocol can be used for remote monitoring and programming
- SMS messaging function (GSM modem required)
- Manual and remote start
- Full digital calibration on all analog measuring inputs
- PC interface for monitoring and system programing, SCADA control
- Characteristic adaptation table for temperature and pressure sensors
- Remote start and stop interface
- 4 configurable engine running and maintenance timers
- Alarm log (Last 15 alarms)
- AT+T compatible modem interface
- TTL communication port
- Remote monitoring function
- Wide operating temperature range (-25C to +70C)
- IP 52 front panel protection
- Customizable monitoring screens
- 3 level password protection and user types ensure the user and the technical expert access the appropriate parameters
- Easily receive information regarding the status of the Generator and view/edit parameters by sending receiving SMS messages
- Option to configure parameters using the front panel or via licence-free ENKO Pro-Link Configuration Suite PC software
- Built-in dedicated functions for specific applications like Telecom
- Internal relay outputs eliminate the need for external relay use
- Two LED displays allow seamless operation under harsh temperature conditions
- Remote start / stop interface allows the controller to be used from distance
- Configurable I/O ports provide custom solutions for different applications and can be easly programmed via selecting from hundreds of pre-loaded functions