AMF3.1 is a full Automatic Mains Failure unit intended to be used for Gen-Set applications. The controller can be used with single or three phase mains systems.
The unit is designed with high process power for versatile and accurate control of all Gen-Set functions. It controls 3 phase mains and single phase generator voltage and also monitors generator load current.
User can program any of the auxiliary i/o ports for custom applications. The menu offers extensive control for each i/o and all the parameters can be configured via PC, using the ENKO PRO-Link configuration program. All the parameters can also be configured from the front panel controls. SMS messages can be sent, using optional GSM interface module.
Many of the control variables can be displayed as required. The analog sensor characteristics can be adjusted from the menu to fit any kind of sensor. There are altogether 10 i/o ports available, where each one can be independently configured via program menu.
Load power is also measured and can be used with dedicated functions in the menu. Decisions can be made depending on active and/or reactive power of the load. Total accumulated power is also measured and recorded.
AMF3.1 control module is optimized for enhanced applications, where customer demands are high and allows minimal solutions for all genset applications with high reliability.
- PC Interface for monitoring and system programming, SCADA control
- 10 Configurable inputs and outputs for customer specific applications
- Measurement of KW, KVA, KVAr, KWh and Power Factor
- Full digital calibration of all analog measuring inputs
- Automatic and Test operation modes
- Two LED displays for easy reading of measurements and paramters
- 20 different alarm indicators right on the front panel
- 3 phase Mains voltage and single phase Generator voltage and current measurement
- Characteristic adaptation table for temperature and pressure sensors
- Independent control of MCB and GCB from front panel
- ModBUS RTU communication interface port
- Automatic or Manual transfer of the Load between the Mains and the Generator
- Easily receive information regarding the status of the Generator and view/edit parameters by sending and receiving SMS messages over a mobile phone
- Option to configure paramters using the front panel or via ENKO Pro-Link SCADA software
- Dedicated functions for specific applications like Telecom
- Internal relay outputs eliminate the need for external relay use
- 3 password protection levels and user types ensure the user and the technical expert accesses the appropriate paramters.
- The two LED displays allow seamless operation under harsh temperature conditions