ATS1.1 is a Load Transfer Control Switch, which monitors the Mains Bus-Bar voltages and transfers the load if the voltage limits fall beyond required tolerances. These units can be used with any two voltage bus-bars, where the load is required to be controlled according to their availability. All three phase voltages are monitored on the mains bus-bar side and each phase can have independent upper and lower voltage limits.
ATS1.1 is designed with 2 auxiliary outputs and 3 auxiliary inputs. These i/o ports can be configured from the device menu for peripheral device control.
The unit allows the user to crank the generator on for testing or periodical maintenance. This test function can be executed with or without load transfer, allowing testing for the transfer switch at the same time. Normal system operation is maintained in the Automatic mode.
During operation, mains or generator phase voltage can both be monitored on the controller display, hence avoiding extra AC voltmeters to be used on the panel. All voltage values are displayed in True RMS values with high reading accuracy.
All unit parameters can be adjusted from the device configuration menu and all program parameter values can be seen on the controller display. The units can also be programmed to control the engine cooldown function, hence allowing simple engine starter units to be used with small capacity generator sets.
- 3 phase Mains voltage and single phase Generator voltage measurement
- 3 digit LED display
- 5 configurable I/O ports
- Automatic, Test On-Load and Test Off-Load operation modes
- Full digital calibration of all analog measuring variables
- Plug type terminals on the rear panel
- TrueRMS voltage measurements on both bus-bars
- Load transfer function on Mains frequency monitoring
- Load transfer conditional on Mains phase status (Lock-on Mains bus-bar)
- Remote start and stop operation interface
- Engine cooldown timer for simple Generator controller interface
- The 3 digit LED display is used for voltage readouts and parameter monitoring hence eliminates the need of additional AC voltmeters on the panel
- Engine cooldown function allows simple engine starter units to be used with small capacity Gen-Sets
- Small mechanical outline for minimal control applications
- Full LED indicators on front panel for bus-bar status condition indication
- Configurable I/O ports for customer specific applications