MSU 2.0 is a full Manual Start Unit intended to be used for single Gen-Set applications. Full Generator control functions can be implemented through the unit program menu. The unit has a configuration parameter menu which can be accessed from the front panel. All engine parameters can be monitored and full engine protection is provided.
Cranking can be achieved manual or automatic, depending on the selected operation mode. Start of engine is detected automatically and crank relay is controlled accordingly.
The alternator values are also monitored and all values are measured and calculated as True RMS values, avoiding false voltage measurements due to high load harmonic contents, hence ensuring reliable operation. The AC voltage inputs are suitable up to 500Vac.
There are three operation modes which the user can select from. Controller will control the load according to the selected mode.
All the measurement calibration can be made through the program menu and there is no need for any trimmer adjustments. The unit menu is protected with two-stage password, allowing user and experienced technician to reach appropriate menu parts.
- Offers economical solutions for single Gen-Set applications
- Full control and protection of diesel engine and alternator
- Single display for voltage and frequency
- Configurable auxiliary inputs and outputs
- True RMS measurements ensure accuracy
- Automatic and Test operation modes
- Digital calibrations on measuring inputs
- Small housing for space saving applications
- Automatic control of GCB relay
- 4 configurable input and output ports for peripheral control
- Single phase TrueRMS Generator voltage measurement
- Pre-heat function before ignition
- The unit menu is protected with two-stage password, allowing user and experienced technician to reach appropriate menu parts