- Safety Remote Digital Blocs
- Individual Test Pulses for better diagnostics
- CIP-Safety on EtherNet/IP is Supported
- Standard-feature EtherNet/IP Communications Port
- Separate Power supply for Logic and S-I/O’s
- Can work as remote Safety I/O’s in combination with NX-SL5000 series with NX-CSG320 or NX102 using port 2 A/B
Regulations and Standards
GI-S-series safety I/O terminals
Certification body Standards TÜV Rheinland EN ISO 13849-1IEC 61508 parts 1-7IEC/EN 62061IEC/EN 61131-2 UL NRAQ (UL61010-1, and UL 61010-2-201)NRAG (UL 121201)NRAQ7 (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-201)
The FSoE protocol was certified for applications in which OMRON FSoE devices are connected to each other. For compatibility with FSoE devices other than OMRON FSoE devices, the customer must validate FSoE communications.
By using GI-S-series safety I/O terminals, you can build a safety control system that meets the followings.
– Requirements for SIL 3 (Safety Integrity Level 3) in IEC 61508, IEC/EN 62061, (Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems)
– Requirements for PLe (Performance Level e) and for safety category 4 in EN ISO13849-1Also, GI-S-series safety I/O terminals have been registered for conformity to RCM, EAC, and KC (Korean radio regulation).
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 1 week after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL or EMS post service ( based on agreement) with tracking number. If you prefer delivery by your account number of forwarder please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.