The DRT2 slave units feature internal diagnostic and maintenance data collection, which can be accessed over the network. Power supply status, I/O response times, operation counters and on-time monitor data is available at all times, and is internally checked against user-defined limits. Maintenance warnings will be generated when limits are exceeded. Using CX-One or NS-series HMI with Smart Active Parts for visualisation, this allows more efficient system setup, commissioning and troubleshooting without any additional programming.
- IP67 protection, DRT2 versions are also oil- and welding-spatter proof
- Internal circuits powered by DeviceNet; fewer connections means less installation errors
- Smart Slave functions for diagnostics and preventive maintenance
- Indication of broken wire and short-circuit in I/O signals
- M12 connectors for fast installation