- Temperature Sensors:
1/6 DIN Class B (standard), 1/10 DIN Class B (option).
Calibration option: Individually calibrated spot elements with four-wire connection enables ±0.025 °C (±0.045 °F) total sensor accuracy.
Water Level Sensor:
± 2 mm (0.08 in.) with 500 mm active length, ± 4 mm (0.16 in.) with 1000 mm active length.
- Element Type(s)
- Pt-100 spot elements according to EN 60751
- Number of Spot Elements
- Up to 16 RTD spot elements:
• Three-wire common return or individual wiring.
• Four-wire individual wiring.
- Measurement Range
- Temperature Sensor: -50 to +250 °C (-58 to +482 °F).
- Active measuring range water level sensor: 500 mm (20 in.), or 1000 mm (40 in.).
- Overall Length
- Maximum 60 m (197 ft).
- Protective Sheath
- Stainless steel, AISI 316. Wall thickness 0.3 mm (0.012 in.). ∅= 1 in.
- Water Level Sensor Versions
- • Open model: Recommended for crude oil and heavy duty products.
• Closed model: Recommended for lighter fuels such as diesel oil.
- Get custody transfer net volume accuracy with three- or four-wire multiple spot temperature sensors for bulk liquid storage tanks.
- Improve accuracy with unique sensor calibration.
- Measure liquid temperature with up to 16 spot elements.
- Measure free water level.
- Select from a wide range of accessories such as anchor weights and vapor boots.