- Size range
- DN 15 – 200 (NPS ½ – 8) Full bore, DN 125 – 200 (NPS 5 – 8) Reduced bore
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 150, 300 JIS 10K, 20K
- -29°C to 150°C (-20°F – 302°F)
- 4 seats (L and T-port)
- Positive alignment of body.
- Blow-out proof stem for safety.
- Sphericity tolerance of the ball is unsurpassed.
- Multiple layers of adjustable PTFE chevron packing rings for standard model enable excellent fugitive emission control
- Positive position indication.
- Locking device capable.
- Heavy duty body construction.
- Machined ISO 5211 top mounting flange.
- Live load springs keep constant force on stem-seal packing, ensuring seal integrity and extended valve life.
- Dual shaft bearings for high cycle life operation.
- Higher Cv (Kv) values and less cost for diverting which can be normally done with multiple installation of valves.
- Equipped with 4 seats so that each port can be used as an inlet.