- Available Configurations
- Type EZR: Control Range of 6 inches w.c. to 1000 psig / 15 mbar to 68,9 bar
Type EZROSX: Type EZR with an integrated Type OS2 slam-shut device
- Body Sizes and End Connection Styles
- Body Sizes: NPS 1, 2×1, 2, 3, 4, 6×4, 8×4, 6, 8, 8×6, 12×6 / DN 25, 50×25, 50, 80, 100, 200×100, 150, 200, 200×150, 300×150
End Connections: 150RF, 300RF, 600RF, NPT, 125FF, 250RF, SWE, BWE
- Main Valve Pressure Ratings
- Maximum Operating Inlet Pressure: 1050 psig / 72 bar
Maximum Operating Differential Pressure: 800 psid / 55 bar d
Maximum Emergency Inlet and Differential Pressure: 1050 psid / 72 bar d
- Outlet Pressure Ranges
- 6-inches w.c. to 1000 psig / 15 mbar to 69.0 bar
- Temperature Capabilities
- -20 to 260°F / -29 to 127°C
- Tight Shutoff—The metal plug is designed to deflect particles and debris away from the diaphragm, providing superior shutoff and increasing the time between maintenance intervals.
- Debris Protection—The revolutionary flow path of the EZR Series cage minimizes the damage from debris while the stainless steel inlet strainer prevents large particles from damaging the diaphragm.
- Quiet Operation—The standard cage provides best-in-class noise reduction, making the EZR Series 6-8 dBa quieter than comparable flexible element regulators.
- Long Life—The field proven dipahragm design incorporates layered fabric, a raised bead edge and molded shape to increase strength, durability, and service life
- High Capacity—The flow path of the EZR Series produces best-in-class capacity combined with the quietest operation. Fisher™ products are laboratory tested so 100% of the published flow capacity can be used with confidence.
- Travel Indicator—Simplifies in-service inspection and system troubleshooting
- High Accuracy—Multiple outlet pressure ranges and narrow proportional bands offered by the 161EB Series, 161AY Series and Type PRX/120 pilots provide the EZR Series with tight, accurate control.
- Integrated Slamshut—Type EZR-OSX slam-shut interrupts gas service during an overpressure or underpressure condition.