- End Connection
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Improved secondary seal is capable of being lubricated without disassembly, simplifying valve maintenance.
- Full flange body design with available flange drilling including ASME B16.5, PN10 & PN16 (per DIN and BS standards), and Australian Table D & E (per AS 2129) among others.
- Simplified two-piece body design allows for easier rebuilds.
- Higher optional pressure rating possible with selected gate materials, can be rated up to 200 psi
- Meets a wide range of abrasion, corrosion, temperature, and pressure requirements.
- Can be used in wet or dry services easily dealing with large, heavy particles and tramp material.
- 100% isolation; bubble tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
- Heavy duty, field replaceable elastomer sleeves with internal stiffener
- Double-seated design provides bi-directional flow and shut-off.
- Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
- No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.