- Size range
- DN 50 – 600 (NPS 2 – 24)
- Temperature rating
- 50C (120F) on liquid
service 60C (140F) on
- Pressure rating
- 1000 kPa/10 bar (150 psi)at cold working pressure:
DN 350 = 700 kPa/7 bar
(NPS 14 = 100 psi)
DN 400 = 600 kPa/6 bar
(NPS 16 = 90 psi)
DN 450 = 500 kPa/5 bar
(NPS 18 = 75 psi)
DN 500 = 400 kPa/4 bar
(NPS 20 = 60 psi)
DN 600 = 300 kPa/3 bar
(NPS 24 = 45 psi)
(all non-shock ratings)
- Bi-directional shut-off valves.
- Compact design.
- Self-aligning gland box.
- 316 S/S valve body construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- One piece integral cast body, chest and lugs.
- Polyurethane liner bonded to the valve body.
- Wide range of valve sizes available.
- PTFE coated gate to provide a non-stick, low co-efficient of friction to lower operating force.
- Complies with MSS SP-81 face-to-face dimensions.
- High flow rates with low pressure drops.
- All valves are pressure tested to MSS SP-81.